Sunday 30 April 2017

"Kargeen" Muscat, Oman

On our second last night in Muscat we ate in Kargeen restaurant which is a favourite of my sisters.

The restaurant is in a beautiful setting among trees and canopies and lights. We sat outside by the fountain.

Here's a picture of my view as I ate (you can see shisha being smoked at the table beside us).
 

Here I am with my twin, my sister and my sister's roommate.


Lots of lovely food including lamb chops that my sister and I had been talking about ordering for the past few days!

This is a mixed grill which gives a great selection of different meats. 
And lamb koftas!

Chicken and hummus which Amy adores!


We also discovered falafel while we were in Muscat.


What a wonderful night out in Muscat. Click here to read more about Kargeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think