Monday 13 November 2017

Key West BABY!

I have a lot to catch you all up on!

For the last 2 weeks I was on holiday in Key West with my (our) best friend and my twin sister.

Quite honestly it was a trip of a lifetime and exceeded our expectations (and we had been planning it for 3 years!)

Day 1 started with Yoga on the Beach which set the tone for the holiday - chilled out and laid back!

Here are a few pics from our trip in no particular order:

Eats in the Blue Macaw

 Morning Coffee from Cuban Coffee Queen

 My first taste of Key Lime Pie!!

 Sunning on the beach

 Reached the end of the US 1

 Bought the Citizen newspaper from the news box on the street

 Went fishing!

 Petted a dog- or did he pet me?!

 Hook and cook in Dantes

 Powerboat Parade down Duval Street

 Got beads at the parade then shopped in Coach

 Buffet Brunch in Margaritaville Resort (formerly the Westin)

 Bottomless Mimosa!

 Way South!

 There was some drinking done ;-)

 Did I mention we drove to Key West from Miami?

 One night we even dressed up and drank wine!

 We made lots of friends on Duval Street!

 We were amazed by the size of the Tarpon Fish

 We made it to First Flight (formerly Kelly's) Happy Hour after our drive down from Miami
Aside from all of the above we did loads more like Trivia nights, sunset on the Ingham and lots of biking around the island.  Fun times for sure!

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think