Sunday 25 June 2017

Irish Whiskey Tasting - Powers Whiskey Wisdom

If you ask me do I drink whiskey I would tell you that I would generally be inclined to drink bourbon more so than Irish whiskey.

But.....

I may have been converted!

On Thursday evening, I attended an Irish Times Powers Whiskey tasting event and it was so so enjoyable. In fact it was one of the best evenings, I've had in a while!

Here's a few pics from the event and if you want to see more about it, have a look at #PowersWhiskeyWisdom on twitter.


On arrival we were greeted and handed an Old Fashioned cocktail. Delicious!

We got to taste three different Powers Whiskeys including the very smooth  12 year old John's Lane.

And then to top off an enjoyable and informative night we were given a gift of a bottle of John's Lane as we departed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think