Thursday 2 July 2015

Broken Kindle Screen - you can't beat a regular book!!!

We are currently on a short break in County Cork (staying in Castlemartyr).  I planned on doing a lot of reading so packed a stack of books and also downloaded the new Holly Madison book about life in the Playboy Mansion on to my kindle (I loved the Girls Next Door series).

Halfway through reading Through the Rabbit Hole (which I was really enjoying) the kindle screen broke!!!  A quick google revealed that is a fairly common occurrence and there is no quick fix.  Grrr!


Luckily I had plenty of other reading material with me including "The Honk and Holler Opening Soon" which had been recommended to me by my aunt and I had only recently acquired through bookmooch.  Bookmooch is a fairly nifty way of sourcing hard to get or out of print books - let me know if you give it a go and have any success.



You'll be glad to hear that I was also able to finish reading Holly's book on my laptop......it's a fantastic book - well done to her!

3 comments:

  1. I do not have a kindle. I just read the old fashioned way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindles are great as long as you don't spill your vodkas on them. Try keeping it in your glass next time.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think