Sunday 12 January 2014

New dress!

I went for a browse around shops in Dublin City yesterday.

The first shop we visited was the Kilkenny Shop.  As per their website, Kilkenny is "Ireland's Largest Emporium for Irish Designed Products".  I enjoy looking around this store - it's like a mini department store with lots of lovely products including jewellery, clothes and household items.

Look what I bought! A beautiful silk dress in a tropical Hummingbird fabric!


It's by Irish designer Jennifer Rothwell







Here's the link to my Square Neck Silk Dress on the Jennifer Rothwell website.


6 comments:

  1. Very nice, but not very Irish. Very Key Westish !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning . . . and YOU show it off beautifully . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous. I love all the colors! It fits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning dress Enie and it looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think