Sunday 11 August 2013

Smarter than a smart

As regular readers know, I drive a Smart Car which I adore.  I was considering getting a new Smart until I came upon a Toyota IQ.  It's pretty much the same size as a Smart but it has two seats in the back (which is the boot space of the Smart). How clever!

The IQ has a 1 litre engine in comparison to the Smarts 599 cc engine.  It should get about 50mpg - awesome!

So anyway look what I picked up on Friday!


What do you think?!

Two teeny back seats - only comfortable for short journeys I would think (best for those with short legs!)


The other great thing is that I get to hold on to my beloved Smart! My husband got rid of his Mercedes and is driving the Smart instead. We live down a tiny cul de sac with limited parking so his large car was unsuitable (and very inefficient considering he only does a 2 mile round trip to work each day) - the Smart is a better option for him at the moment. Result!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's so tiny :) I always wonder how people fit in the cars that size. I guess, when your husband is over 6ft, that can be a problem :)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your husband would definitely not fit in the back, Lena!!!

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think