Tuesday 19 June 2012

Pictorial

Second bedroom with entrance into the attic.  Ciaran decided not to put an attic entry in the master room (the roof is a double A pitch so there are 2 attic spaces) as attics creep me out.  He thought I wouldn't find it pleasant to sleep with an attic door above me - good thinking from him!!!!

                Master bedroom - lighting still has to be finished

                 Doors open - brings the garden in to the house 

Bench has been made at the back wall of the courtyard.  I sat with my twin sister on this bench the other day.  We couldn't believe how quiet it was in this space.  It was also warm - it's quite a sun trap as it is surrounded by four walls so there is no wind.  It's a really lovely spot, my sister said it was her favourite place in the house!

                       Photo taken from the courtyard in to the kitchen

                     Facing out to the courtyard from the kitchen 
                                - the doors are only half open

                          Little deck at the end of the kitchen 
                            Small bench with built in storage
 

Look at that wood panelling!  It goes all the way to the bottom of the stairs and gives a very streamlined look to the kitchen

Panelling to the left of the hallway leading in to the kitchen

                 There is a WC hidden behind one of these panel!

                    Here's a picture of the upstairs bathroom


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think